Welcome to OSHA Healthcare Advisor! This resource is an exciting online community created for OSHA program compliance managers and safety officers in healthcare facilities such as medical and dental practices, clinics, surgery centers, other ambulatory settings, and hospitals. We’re dedicated to bringing you the most current OSHA compliance news, advice, and tips that can make it easier to do your job.
OSHA Healthcare Advisor provides new and seasoned compliance managers and safety officers with:
- Commentary from your peers
- Sample tools, forms, and excerpts from our occupational safety and health publications
- The latest news from regulators and government agencies such as OSHA, EPA, CDC, NIOSH, and professional organizations which relate to health and safety in the workplace
- A supportive online community to exchange best practices and ideas
- Time-saving tips for running a compliant OSHA program and training employees
Check out some of our useful features:
- In the Featured Post section experts comment on timely healthcare facility and laboratory safety topics
- We provide employee training and post-exposure checklists in the Tools section so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel anymore
- The Products section features videos, books and other valuable resources for OSHA compliance mangers and safety officers available from HCPro, Inc.
With more than 20 years of experience, HCPro, Inc. (www.hcpro.com), is a leading provider of integrated information, education, training, and consulting products and services in the vital areas of healthcare regulation and compliance. The company’s mission is to meet the specialized informational, advisory, and educational needs of the healthcare industry. To accomplish this mission, HCPro provides this specialized information in a variety of products, including magazines, newsletters, books, videos, audio conferences, training handbooks, e-mail newsletters, and online courses.
As an acknowledged industry authority in healthcare regulation and compliance, HCPro focuses on providing its clients assistance and expertise in the areas of long-term care, accreditation, medical staff affairs, credentialing, privileging, medical record management, regulatory compliance, nursing, quality/patient safety, infection control, and workplace safety.
In addition, HCPro is a pioneer in the delivery of Web-based information, resources and content on “The Business of Healthcare” to managers in the healthcare industry. HCPro developed a series of unique Internet-based solutions, including Web sites, online information centers, electronic product distribution, electronic site licenses, and strategic distribution alliances.
HCPro’s mission is to:
- Meet the specialized information, advisory, and education needs of the healthcare industry
- Learn from and respond to our customers with services that meet or exceed the quality they expect
- Help our customers achieve success for their organizations
- Create a work environment that embodies teamwork, embraces challenge, and celebrates accomplishment
HCPro, a division of BLR, 35 Village Road, Middleton, MA, 01949