Learn everything you need to know to stay ahead of Joint Commission surveyors.
If you missed expert Brad Keyes, CHSP, owner of Keyes Life Safety Compliance on July 21 for his discussion of the most commonly cited life safety and environment of care violations found when Joint Commission surveyors inspect hospitals, you’re not too late!
Joint Commission officials have expressed public frustration with what they say are repeated violations of crucial items such as fire safety, maintaining a sterile environment, means of egress, and proper documentation.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify and eliminate life safety issues such as stained ceiling tiles, improperly stored medical gas cylinders, and potential ligature issues in behavioral health units
- Properly use CMS categorical waivers to help stay in compliance
- Eliminate corridor clutter in hospital suites
- Manage common infection control violations such as air pressure relationships, air exchange rates, temperature and humidity issues, and inappropriate workflow in central sterile processing departments
- Maintain proper means of egress for emergency evacuations. Provide proper documentation to surveyors, including thorough life safety drawings and complete inventories of testing documentation
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear practical advice and have complex regulations simplified in this program suitable for your whole organization. To order the webcast on demand, call HCPro customer service at 800-650-6787 or visit the HCPro Marketplace .