You get told all the time that you should prepare for that rare time that OSHA may come in to inspect your facility, but do you know how?
Join HCPro on Wednesday, Jan. 14 from 1-2:30 p.m. Eastern Time for a special live webinar, “OSHA Mock Inspections: How to Assess and Improve Staff and Facility Safety.”
This program will help supervisors and managers ensure employee safety compliance in physician offices, clinics, and other facilities.
Speaker Sarah Alholm, the author of the new HCPro book OSHA Mock Inspection Made Simple, will explain what to look for in areas with and without direct patient care. She will also provide guidance on maintaining proper documentation for safety-related plans and training.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Increase employee input and create safety cultures to reduce the likelihood of employee complaints and subsequent OSHA inspections
- Explain the most common OSHA citations at medical facilities
- Take the steps necessary to avoid the most common OSHA citations
- Comply with OSHA’s General Duty Clause, which requires employers to provide a safe place of employment regardless of whether OSHA has issued a standard on a particular hazard
- Develop and implement an action plan for a no-notice on-site OSHA inspection
For more information or to register click here to access the HCPro Marketplace .