CDC to take nation’s pulse on H1N1 vaccination program

By: August 4th, 2009 Email This Post Print This Post

Looks like the CDC wants your opinion, or at least that of the informed public, before it embarks on what could be a massive influenza H1N1 vaccination program, reports the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), at the University of Minnesota.

The CDC will host 10 public engagement meetings to receive input on whether the nation’s vaccination plan should be a giant, comprehensive effort or one of a more modest scale, reports CIDRAP.

Informed citizens are being recruited through health departments and civic groups for meetings on the following dates:

• Aug 8: Denver, CO, and Lincoln, NE
  • Aug 15: Birmingham, AL, Sacramento, CA, and Vincennes, IN
  • Aug 22: El Paso, TX, Bucks County (near Philadelphia), PA, and New York, NY
  • Aug 29: Somerville, MA, and Spokane, WA

In the CIDRAP report, Roger Bernier, PhD, MPH, senior advisor in the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases said attendees “will hear a presentation of basic information they’ll need to have an informed discussion and then will break into small groups to discuss the issues.”

Comments

By Ralph Griffin on August 13th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Many experts report that this swine/bird/human virus was recombined in a labratory. If this is true, the implications are frightening.
I suspect this whole flu scare (threat?) will be used as yet another “false flag” event to usher in the era of mandatory vaccinations.
Collapse the economy, spread disease, induce famine and then start a war. Hope. Change. Death.

So the CDC wants my “opinion”, huh? Go to hell, how’s that for an “opinion”.

infowars.com
A Philosophical Argument against Forced Vaccination

The CDC,WHO,U.N. (the people who are pushing this crap) & the US Govt. can stick there flu shot up their ASS! I’ll sacrafice myself & my family not taking the vaccine so that some other person can be saved. What a hoax, this crap was man made, you have no test results other than a week worth of guinea pig taking the shots. Get with the program here CDC, we WONT Take this crap! I want to see all the POLITICIANS, & ELITES line up & take this. As for my family & freinds you forcefully put a needle to my kids or myself, you will pay dearly!

God Bless

Infowars.com

No one at CDC or CDRIP knows anything about these meetings! So basically this entire engagement process is a farce!! And I am with the many millions who will not allow any TAINTED aka BAXTER vaccination to be forced upon me or my family! The line has been drawn and it will not be safe to cross it!! I REPEAT!! IT WILL NOT BE SAFE TO CROSS IT!! And when it comes to safety it is not opinions that count!!

Baxter tried to give everyone live Avian flu and kill millions in Europe, and the media covered it up. Bayer gave out HIV in factor 8, and now what do you guys want to give us?? HELL NO!!! We know that the so called swine flu is a biologically engineered virus of dug up 1918 Swine flu – bird flu – human flu – and insect flu. Reports of missing vials at bio-weapons labs, cancer causing viruses, auto immune responses, hormone triggered health problems from vaccinations years later, ETC, ETC. WE WILL NOT TAKE YOUR SHOTS!! You have lost all creditability!! The controlled media is blowing this up out of proportion, and the WHO is at level 6 over piggy flu. You guys are just trying to set up the infrastructure for something else. There are reports that the NWO wants to reduce the population by 50 to 95 percent. http://www.bcrevolution.ca/culling_populations.htm
Are we supposed to trust you and roll up are sleeves?!?! We don’t know what the hell is REALLY in those vaccines. I’ll take my chances and take colloidal silver for protection.

By Mr. Crowell on August 14th, 2009 at 6:57 pm

This is a topic of great concern in this country a media that is using that tatic of fear and panic on such a mundane flu virus that only causes symptoms of the average flu. It is only being used now because President George W. Bush instituted laws to declare national emergency powers and suspend the right of haebaes corpus and the freedom of speech in protest to this obsurd nonsence. We have the right to self-shield against such vaccinations that have been known to kill the young and the elderly. Such great leaders in this fight such as radio broadcast host Alex Jones and health and wellness physician Rima E. Laibow MD have even come foward to say this is a “false flag” operation by pharmaceutical companies and a means of quelling those who deccent the vaccination. Laws in place include Model State Emergency Health Powers Act and BATA. Whats next, Martial Law in America? Only time will tell if we the People will win this fight or banking and medical elite get there way in vaccinating the bulk of the unaware and quell the deccent.

By Taknit N Deass on August 14th, 2009 at 9:02 pm

CDC,

From the many sources I have researched, it appears that the virus is man made. Also the vacines contain many additives that are known to cause immune problems later. The US has no health care, so if there is a reaction later. we pay for it out of pocket. The companies making the vaccine have no liability and will make hundreds of millions of dollars with forced vaccinations. Use of the military to force vaccinations (forced consumption of the vaccination) is “in your face” fascism. So with the blessing of the CDC, big pharmaceuticals and the health care industry will profit and the US citizens will suffer and pay for it all, both physically and monetarily. This reminds me of the eugenics the Nazis perpetrated on civilian populations. Do you at CDC have any type of humanity left in you?

I agree with Ralph Griffin:August 13th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

“From the research I’ve done and the information I’ve received, there are at least 20-30 million Americans who WILL NOT allow the government, medical professionals, the military nor anyone else to force us to be vaccinated. We will resist with whatever force is necessary to refuse these shots! If martial law is instituted, MANY will die!”
Check the facts people:www.VacLib.org and http://www.PandemicFluOnline.com
This is all about Big Pharma Inc. using FEAR to maximize their profits and population reduction

By David LaHoda on August 17th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

I guess that means that people’s beliefs reflecting the comments above will be proportionally represented.

Are you nuts???? Let you or uyor minions stick me or ANY member of my family with your trash vaccine??? Many WILL die!!!

By Mary Jones on August 24th, 2009 at 8:19 pm

According to the CDC, the aim is to draw a group that reflects the local population in terms of age, race, and sex. “We’re not looking at people’s attitudes or beliefs coming in.” Are you kidding me? They do not want anyone’s opinion as to them forcing shots on Americans while scraping in the money. This is what obama promised Phrma for their backing, it’s now payback time. If you think you can give me or my children vaccines against our will…you got another thing coming. I already have one child with Autism because of mercury laden vaccines. It will not happen again. First you try to put in junk so old people will have end of life orders, now pregnant women and children, are your next victims, for your death parade. FACT MORE PEOPLE HAVE DIED FROM SWINE FLU VACCINE, THAN FROM SWINE FLU ITSELF. also its a FACT, MORE PEOPLE DIE FROM REGULAR FLU THAN FROM SWINE FLU. So quit trying to whip everyone up into mass hysteria to give pharma more money mandated from obama as payback for the campaign contributions he got. Population control and germ warfare in our own country. I did not want to believe it, cuz it was so far fetched….. something right out of that Conspiracy movie with Mel Gibson, but the more I read the more I am convinced. You cannot believe anything this Administration and their connected departments have to say any more.

These posts are not “opinions” but rather inflamatory comments. Is there any research to back them up? If u don’t want the advanced health care we have in the US then feel free to go die in another country.

Concerning those who see a grand conspiracy behind flu shots, see “Why let those opposed to flu shots have all the fuzzy-thinking fun?”

Trackbacks