2017 Preceptor Conference
April 27-28, 2017 | Miami, Florida
Pre-conference: April 26, 2017
The 2017 Preceptor Conference features two days of education and training taught by the industry’s leading preceptor experts. During the event, attendees will learn actionable strategies for building preceptor programs in their healthcare facility and learning how to advance preceptor specialty practice among their experienced preceptors. Arrive a day early and participate in a preceptor training program designed specifically for faculty and clinical instructors.
The 2017 Preceptor Conference is designed for preceptors, nurses, nurse leaders, advanced practice providers, educators, professional and staff development specialists, and students. Network with leaders and preceptors to explore meaningful recognition and specialty certification through nationally accepted standards of practice and performance inherent in preceptor specialty practice. Learn how to positively meet the many complexities and challenges preceptors encounter within academia, clinical settings, and the workplace.
- Advancement of Preceptor Specialists
- Scope and standards of preceptor specialty practice
- Preceptor Specialist portfolio building
- Review preceptor-based scenarios and discussions with simulation educators in the Preceptor Simulation Lab
Who should attend?
- Certified Preceptor Specialists
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Nurse Leaders
- Professional and Staff Development Specialists
- Nursing and Healthcare Students
For more information, visit www.preceptoracademy.com.