Wednesday, October 24, 2018 | 1:00–2:00 P.M. EST
Stefanie Corbett, DHA
CMS’ final rule, effective in October 2019, is a major overhaul for the long-term care industry, including SNFs. To survive, stakeholders must understand how reimbursement will work and how their facilities will need to function.
Join expert speaker Stefanie Corbett, DHA, for this 60-minute webinar. Learn what you need to know about the new case-mix groupings, how therapy is affected, and what SNFs need to do to remain viable in this new landscape.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify changes between RUG-IV and PDPM
- Identify new case-mix groupings
- Determine how therapy services will be affected
- Understand how coding will influence payment
- Identify the cultural and operational changes needed for success