Fourth quarter FY 2017 Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Reports (PEPPERs) are available for hospices, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFs), Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities (IPFs), Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), and Long-term Acute Care Hospitals (LTCHs). These reports summarize provider-specific data statistics for Medicare services that may be at risk for improper payments. Use your data to support internal auditing and monitoring activities.
- Hospices, LTCHs, and free-standing SNFs and IRFs: For instructions on obtaining your PEPPER, read the Secure PEPPER Access Guide
- CAHs, IPFs, and SNF and IRF units of hospitals: Your PEPPER was distributed via the QualityNet secure portal
For More Information:
- Visit the PEPPER Resources website for guides, recorded training sessions, QualityNet account information, frequently asked questions, and examples of how other hospitals are using the report
- Visit the Help Desk if you have questions or need help obtaining your report
- Send us your feedback or suggestions