From mitigating legal and resident safety risks to driving compliance and growth amid constant unpredictability, the challenges faced by modern long-term care leaders are too numerous, varied, and complex to fit within the confines of any single book or brainstorming session.
Your needs are evolving, and so are we.
We’re excited to announce HCPro’s newest service to help professionals in the long-term care industry make faster, better decisions by connecting their unique challenges to an unrivalled network of experts and custom solutions: Welcome to PROPELLong-Term Care.
PROPELLong-Term Care is specially tailored to meet the needs of long-term care professionals, providing:
- Premier Resources: Gain unprecedented access to HCPro’s ever-growing library of best-in-class training solutions and celebrated expertise
- Ongoing Personalization: Share your unique and evolving training needs with HCPro’s dedicated PROPEL team, who will custom develop, curate, and package the most targeted solutions based on continuing conversations with you
- Engaged Learning: Join a spirited community of recognized experts and like-minded peers who are eager to problem solve and put best practices into action
Sample member benefits include:
- Custom monthly reporting
- On-call hours with regulatory experts
- Access to checklists, tools, webinars, and eLearning modules
- Specific guidance sourced to government-issued guidelines
- Faculty-specific reports for call attendance and engagement
- Organizationwide distribution of calls, activity reports, and answers to questions in live and on-demand formats
- Focused and actionable updates regarding industry changes
With this winning combination of collaboration and expert strategy, PROPELLong-Term Care empowers members to drive compliance in their practices, efficiency in their workflows, and innovation in their industry.
For more information, please contact us at: 615-724-7213 | email@example.com