The Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program (SNF QRP) Confidential Feedback Reports/Quality Measure Reports containing the assessment and claims-based IMPACT Act measures are now available via the Certification and Survey Provider Enhanced Reports (CASPER) Reporting System.
Assessment-based quality measures:
- Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers That Are New or Worsened (Short Stay)
- Application of Percent of Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH) Patients with an Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan that Addresses Function
- Application of Percent of Residents Experiencing One or More Falls with Major Injury (Long Stay)
Claims-based quality measures:
- Total Estimated Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary Measure
- Discharge to Community-Post Acute Care– SNF QRP
- Potentially Preventable 30-Day Post Discharge Readmission Measure
Please note- CMS has discovered an error in some of the MSPB measure calculations contained in the SNF October 2017 Confidential Feedback/QM reports. The error affects the risk adjustment of the measure. CMS has corrected this issue and the data has been loaded into the Quality Improvement and Evaluation System (QIES) Assessment Submission and Processing (ASAP) system. These facility level quality measures reports are on-demand, user-requested reports in your CASPER folder in QIES. Providers should request an updated version of the report to review the corrected MSPB measure calculation.
If you have questions about the information contained in your report, please contact the SNF QRP Help Desk at SNFQualityQuestions@cms.hhs.gov.