Additional Complimentary Session Open for January 2013 Seminar Attendees
TOPIC: Catastrophe Preparedness- Learn critical liability mitigation skills first hand from the firm assisting Hurricane Sandy victim hospitals in New York and New Jersey
Have you already registered for, or are you planning to attend the Greeley Credentialing/Privileging and Medical Staff Leadership seminars in Indian Wells, Calif., January 24-26, 2013? For registered attendees of these live seminars, HCPro and The Greeley Company are pleased to offer a complimentary session titled, “How prepared is your hospital/health system for a catastrophic disaster?” on January 25, 2013.
Russell Phillips & Associates, a team of fire, code compliance, and emergency management experts, recently assisted hospitals in New York and New Jersey in the wake of Hurricane Sandy and will lead this session. You will learn:
- What are hospitals’ key vulnerabilities today?
- How prepared is your leadership team for catastrophe?
- If your infrastructure failed, have you properly pre-planned evacuation?
- What training should clinical leadership, clinicians, and ancillary/support services undergo to minimize the impact of evacuation?
- If another regional hospital fails, is yours prepared to handle an influx of patients?
Please note that all brochures are on one convenient download, with pricing and program descriptions. Click here to download your brochures and register today! Time is running out.
- Medical Executive Committee Institute, January 24-26, 2013
- The Credentialing Solution, January 24-26, 2013
- Peer Review Boot Camp, January 24-25, 2013
- Physician Hospital Integration and Alignment, January 24-26, 2013