ACDIS members can join in on the discussion with any articles on the website they find intriguing by using the Discus feature. Just like the ACDIS Forum, this feature allows members to connect, discuss interesting articles, and weigh in on the issues presented.
But, how do members do this? Simply follow the following step-by-step guide for joining the conversation below.
- Scroll to the end of the article you want to comment on, past the “More Like This” section, to the section titled “Discussion”
- Write your comment in the chat pod where it says “start the discussion”
- Enter in your name and email address, ensuring your comment is signed and you receive notifications when someone responds to the comment
- Either create a Disqus account using the prompts, log in with Facebook, Twitter, or Google, or simply check the box that says “I’d rather post as a guest”
- Click the gray arrow below the sign-in information to post your comment
After posting a comment, the commenter will receive an email when someone responds or posts a comment of their own on the same article.
If you have any questions regarding commenting on ACDIS articles or anything else, please contact ACDIS Editor Linnea Archibald at firstname.lastname@example.org .