If you’ve ever read one of our Position Papers, White Papers, a Note from the Board in our bi-monthly CDI Journal, or listened to an ACDIS Quarterly Conference call, then you know what a crucial role the ACDIS advisory board plays in the leadership of our association.
That’s why we need you, our ACDIS members, to take a few minutes out of your day for a very important duty: Voting for our next group of board members.
ACDIS advisory board members serve a voluntary, three-year term. Members of the board write articles, answer member questions, review conference materials, set direction for our CDI Practice Guidelines committee, and more.
Read more about our board members and their responsibilities on the ACDIS website by clicking here.
This year, seven finalists have stepped up to run and volunteer their time and energy. They deserve to have our members make an informed choice and cast their votes. Out of the seven nominees, the four with the most votes will be elected by popular vote of the ACDIS membership, for terms effective April 2017 through April 2020.
This vote by our membership is an important responsibility and we hope you take a few minutes to fulfill it.
View our voting page (open to ACDIS members only) here.
How to vote
- First, log onto the website with your username and password. You must be an ACDIS member in good standing. If you have forgotten your username/password, please write or call our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-800-650-6787.
- Go to our voting page by clicking here.
- Read through the candidates’ bios/qualifications and reasons they are running, and then write down your top four votes.
- Click the yellow “vote” button.
- Our voting tool requires you to rank the candidates. Your top choice should be ranked number one, your second choice number two, etc. on down through number seven. If you’d like, you can just rank your top four candidates.
- Click the gray “vote” button. It will ask you to you review your choices.
- Once you are satisfied, click “confirm” and you are done. Our website only allows you to vote once.
You have two weeks to cast your ballot; voting opens today, Thursday, March 16, and closes end of day Friday, March 31.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter!